Submit Your Flight Details
All students should arrive at the Denver International Airport (DIA), located 112km southeast of Fort Collins. Plan to arrive at least one day before your program start date. After you book your travel plans, submit your flight details online. We need your arrival information in order to pick you up from the airport. This is a free service to our students, but you must submit your flight details one week before you arrive in Colorado.
Airport Transfer Service
Remember to submit your arrival details online at least two weeks before your program start date: www.INTOarrivals.com/csu.
Your airport transfer confirmation letter will tell you:
• Where to go when you arrive at Denver International Airport
• The time and confirmation number for your airport transfer
• Your drop-off location in Fort Collins
An INTO CSU Student Ambassador will meet you at the airport if you arrive the Saturday or Sunday before the first day of orientation, between 6 am and 12 midnight.
If you are lost at the Denver International Airport:
• There are Hospitality Ambassadors (they are dressed like cowboys) at the airport who can help you.
• The name of our shuttle service is “Green Ride.” Ask for help to find the Green Ride booth near the baggage claim area.
• Call phone: +1 970 214 4821 and an INTO CSU staff person can help you.
Contact your Family Contact your family to let them know that you arrived safely. Skype is a free app that allows you to use your computer or mobile phone to call other Skype users internationally.