Award Winning Faculty
Faculty at CSU are highly-qualified leaders in their industry. While many have numerous awards and grants for their research, they are dedicated to mentoring students to become leaders as well. With an 18:1 student-to-faculty ratio and 61% of classes having fewer than 30 students, students will be able to build strong relationships with their professors.
CSU has invested $1.4 billion into our campus over the last 10 years to provide excellent facilities, buildings, theatres and labs to enhance your education. Whether you are looking to conduct new research or want to study performing arts, as a CSU student, you will find amazing resources to further your university experience including:
- Veterinary Teaching Hospital with research and teaching programs ranked third in the US
- The Federal Natural Resources Research Center
- University Center for the Arts: a great venue for music, theatre, dance and art
- 300,000 square feet of research and learning space at the Morgan Library
- An award-winning recreation center